Bingo is one of the most popular games in the world and is played by people of all ages. It is simple and fun, and you don’t need to be a pro player to enjoy the game. However, there are rules, tips and strategies, which will definitely make your bingo casino experience as positive as possible.
Traditional rules are quite simple: numbers are selected randomly and each player has a card with numbers, which should correspond with the selected ones. The person, who collects a certain pattern of matching numbers, should say the word ‘Bingo’, showing others that he has won. The same rules apply to online versions and you can enjoy all its benefits without leaving your home.
When you purchase a card online, you can change it or use a new one if you don’t like the numbers. Most of the casinos mark the numbers automatically. However, on some websites you can do it on your own.
There are 75 or 90 numbers, depending on the version: US or European one. The Caller announces the number and it automatically appears on your virtual card. If you have a bingo, you should click a corresponding button. Most of the websites offer a variety of customized features and additional services, like adjusting the screen to view all the cards at once, changing colors and so on.
Recommended Online Casinos with Bingo
Play like a pro. Tips&Tricks
Despite the fact that bingo can be called simply a game of luck, we have gathered some tips and advices after lots of years of experience. By following them, every bingo casino online game will be easy and profitable, and you will enjoy it as much as you can!
Most important tips for you to remember:
- Read the rules. There are thousands of casino websites and all of them have various regulations, which may puzzle a new user. Pay attention to the bonus system, the game process and all of the details, which will help you make the game as beneficial as possible;
- Understand your aim. You should always remember that bingo is not a game to win money. It is a chance to enjoy meeting new people and testing you luck. So if you start playing with no expectations, you will surely win;
- Make sure you choose a trustworthy website to entrust your data and money to;
- Limit the number of cards you are playing. Some of the websites don’t have any limits and it is tempting to buy as many cards as possible. However, try to stick with 3-4 cards per game to be able to control everything;
- Right timing. The less cards are playing, the more chances you have. Try to choose a room or a website with less cards to maximize your potential profit.
There are thousands of free online bingo games available on hundreds of various websites, so you need to be very attentive to find the one, which will suite your interests and preferences perfectly. However, there are some strategies that can be applied to every bingo game, not depending on the website and the version of the game.
- Buy as many cards as you can follow. The more cards you have, the higher your chances to win are. But you should remember that the quantity of cards shouldn’t exceed your possibilities to follow the situation. You may lose everything instead of earning;
- Granville’s strategy, which is based on selecting a card with symmetric numbers. For example, it should contain an equal number of odd/even and high/low numbers;
- Tippet strategy, which is based on the idea that the longer the 75-ball game is, the higher is the probability that the drawn numbers will be close to 38. That is why you need to select a card with the medium number of 38. However, this strategy is applied only to long-lasting games, like blackout bingo.
It is not difficult to calculate the chances to win in online bingo games and they simply depend on the number of the cards you have and the total card count. For example, if you have 10 and there are 1000 cards in the game, your chances are 1 in 100. If you play Bingo with US rules, the card has 5 rows and 5 columns with 25 spaces. European cards have 9 rows and 3 columns. If you stick to US rules, each column is labeled with the letters B, I, N, G, O. Except the central space, which is free, the rest of the spaces have following value:
- Space in ‘B’ column reflects a number from 1 to 15;
- Space in ‘I’ column reflects a number from 16 to 30;
- Space in ‘N’ column reflects a number from 31 to 45;
- Space in ‘G’ column reflects a number from 46 to 60;
- Space in ‘O’ column reflects a number from 61 to 75.
A certain number can appear on one card only once.
Usually, the price per card ranges from NZ$ 0,01 to NZ$ 1,00 and most of the websites have a fixed price. The more cards you have, the higher are your chance to win. The size of the pot depends on the quantity of players and cards.
Most of the online bingo nz casinos offer players Jackpot wins, as a bonus to additional ones. They may reach NZ$ 5,000 and even the novice can win an impressive sum with only one card. Pay attention to the news on various websites and get the maximum out or promotions they offer!
Bingo can be called one of the oldest games available and was both played for interest and on real money. Its history dates back to around 1530 and since then has changed only slightly, so anyone can enjoy traditional rules, which were used by royals all over the world. This game emerged in Italy and was called ‘Lo Giucco del Lotto D’Italia’. It is still played there by people of all ages on a Saturday night.